Guest Rules & Instructions
We do not allow pets of any size (unless previously arranged for) or smoking inside the house.
Occupancy is STRICTLY enforced due to past abuse. Any occupancy violation will result in immediate termination and forfeiture of any and all reservation fees. There are to be no tents setup on the property unless previously arranged with the property owner.
Extra towels and bed linens are located in the master bathroom linen closet. There is no daily maid service during your stay, unless previously arranged. Even though there is a cleaning fee you still have to pick-up after yourselves and animals.
Check out: 11 a.m.
Check in: 3 p.m.
Exit Steps & Instructions
- Strip sheets and pillow cases from every used bed and place in laundry room
- Place all soiled towels and kitchen linens in laundry room
- Remove all food items that was brought from the refrigerator and/or cabinets
- Collect and take out all garbage and place in garbage cans next to the street at the end of the driveway. Do not remove garbage bins from their location.
- Place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and run dishwasher
- Failure to complete exit steps 1 thru 5 will result in a minimum of a $100 fine per failed step!
- Make sure all windows and doors are locked and secure prior to exiting
- Leave key in front door lock-box after locking front door. Failure to leave key will result in $50 key replacement fee.
- Shut the gate securely behind you as you leave the property
Washer & Dryer Instruction
Only use HE provided detergent for washing machine. If you run out, there’s detergent in the cabinet next to the washing machine in the laundry room.
Broken and/or missing items
If any item in the house is broken, please leave us a note detailing what item it was and how it was broken. Any missing and/or damaged items will be charged to the cardholder who reserved the property.
Only use the detergent provided. If you run out, there’s detergent under the sink.
To run dishwasher: Fill dispenser cup with detergent provided. Indicate which cycle to use by pushing the button on the right-hand side. Press “on” button twice on left-hand side. Shut door.
The living room has a propane fireplace. Use the switch to the right of the fireplace to turn on and off. Do not leave the fireplace on unattended or for extended periods of time.
There is an alarm system on premises. Do not try to set system, as the code will not be provided to you. In case alarm does go off, immediately call owner at (253) 973-2848.
In case of other emergency, call owner Earl Vernon at (253) 973-2848.
In case of fire, fire extinguisher is located on the premises in the kitchen mounted near the stove. Call 9-1-1 from your cell phone in case of emergency.
RV Hook-up & Rental
RV hookup is available for additional fees and must be previously arranged with your rental reservation. A full hook-up is available, including cable, water, power, and sewer.
We have provided for your use a BBQ (propane) grill located on the west side of the house. Please be sure to shut off the propane after using and cover grill with cover, and clean with provided tools after use.
- For your use, there is a lakeside fire pit. Do not burn fires anywhere except in this area and only during times of the year when there is not a burn ban in effect.
- Firewood is not provided, but can be purchased locally in Mossyrock. Do not gather firewood from surrounding neighbor’s properties.Please use caution when using the fire pit and be sure the fire is completely doused after use. Do not leave it unattended and/or smoldering.
- Use at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injuries or property damage caused by fire pit usage.
Our dock may be used for fishing, moorage and recreational use. Do not dive off of dock, as water depth varies and is very shallow at times. Use the dock at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injuries or property damage incurred by dock usage. Any persons who cannot swim and/or children under the age of 12 must wear life vests when around the water.
- Large beach towels are provided for your outdoor use and are found under the laundry room sink. Please do not take any bath towels outside.
- Do not bring any glass products outside.
- No fireworks, explosives, or unlicensed firearms are permitted on the property. Fishing permits are required and may be obtained from Smith & Sons grocery store in Mossyrock.
- There are assorted child life vests in the coat closet in the house that you may use. Please allow them to completely dry before storing.
Harmony Park Community Rules
- Please be respectful to our neighbors and do not use their docks and/or property
- Quiet time from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- The community boat launch adjacent to the property may be used to launch your boat only, but do not tie a boat to that dock for any extended length of time. Use our dock for mooring your boat(s) and watercraft.
- Boat trailer parking is available only in the property driveway